Wayward Empires

Make-your-own-nation-sim....IN SPAAAAACE!


    Character Ideas

    Share
    Cthulhuvong
    Cthulhuvong
    Admin

    Posts : 112
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 33

    Character Page
    Character Name: Test Character 1
    Race:
    Age:

    Character Ideas

    Post by Cthulhuvong on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:33 pm

    Here you can post and roll around ideas for characters.
    avatar
    Rising_Phoenix

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Age : 26

    Character Page
    Character Name:
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Rising_Phoenix on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:35 pm

    Still need my traveller d00d.
    Cthulhuvong
    Cthulhuvong
    Admin

    Posts : 112
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 33

    Character Page
    Character Name: Test Character 1
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Cthulhuvong on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:43 pm

    Bah, I'll look for it again.
    avatar
    TerranSteel

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2011-07-23

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by TerranSteel on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:31 pm

    Probably a Miner looking to for wealth and a homeland for his dissident people.
    Cthulhuvong
    Cthulhuvong
    Admin

    Posts : 112
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 33

    Character Page
    Character Name: Test Character 1
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Cthulhuvong on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:40 pm

    TerranSteel wrote:Probably a Miner looking to for wealth and a homeland for his dissident people.

    Asteroid miner or colonist miner? One is called a Belter profession with 2 career paths. The other is Civilian profession with the Colonist career path. The first is from an adventure, the other is from the corebook. There also might be one in 3rd party material that I've seen.
    avatar
    TerranSteel

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2011-07-23

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by TerranSteel on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:16 pm

    To be honest, whatever makes the story plot better.
    Cthulhuvong
    Cthulhuvong
    Admin

    Posts : 112
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 33

    Character Page
    Character Name: Test Character 1
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Cthulhuvong on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:05 pm

    Probably the Civilian: Miner setup would be best. I know it better and it will be easier to use. Plus you can still say you're a asteroid miner if it works.
    avatar
    Howey

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2011-12-11

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Howey on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:21 pm

    Politician again I think. With all the pomp that is required.
    Cthulhuvong
    Cthulhuvong
    Admin

    Posts : 112
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 33

    Character Page
    Character Name: Test Character 1
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Cthulhuvong on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:23 pm

    Damn you people and your ideas! Making me think of ways to do stuff besides combat!

    Very Happy
    avatar
    TerranSteel

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2011-07-23

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by TerranSteel on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:24 pm

    I seriously got sick to my stomach when I read the backstory. So many... Non-Humans... Dear God.
    avatar
    Baskan

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-12-11

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Baskan on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:43 pm

    Someone should totally suggest something for me. Preferably non human so I can creep out Terran.
    Cthulhuvong
    Cthulhuvong
    Admin

    Posts : 112
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 33

    Character Page
    Character Name: Test Character 1
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Cthulhuvong on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:52 pm

    Baskan wrote:Someone should totally suggest something for me. Preferably non human so I can creep out Terran.
    Its the same species as Traveller (Plus Bear People), so its about the same.


    If you say you want to be bear people I will hurt you, as I don't have stats for them yet Razz
    avatar
    Baskan

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-12-11

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Baskan on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:56 pm

    Cthulhuvong wrote:
    Baskan wrote:Someone should totally suggest something for me. Preferably non human so I can creep out Terran.
    Its the same species as Traveller (Plus Bear People), so its about the same.


    If you say you want to be bear people I will hurt you, as I don't have stats for them yet Razz
    I was totally considering the Ursa....
    avatar
    Rising_Phoenix

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Age : 26

    Character Page
    Character Name:
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Rising_Phoenix on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:27 pm

    I have a weird idea for a character but we should try next weekend, if I can join at that time?

    This week will be quite hard for me. Exams and all that.
    Cthulhuvong
    Cthulhuvong
    Admin

    Posts : 112
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 33

    Character Page
    Character Name: Test Character 1
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Cthulhuvong on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:12 am

    Baskan wrote:
    Cthulhuvong wrote:
    Baskan wrote:Someone should totally suggest something for me. Preferably non human so I can creep out Terran.
    Its the same species as Traveller (Plus Bear People), so its about the same.


    If you say you want to be bear people I will hurt you, as I don't have stats for them yet Razz
    I was totally considering the Ursa....
    Actually, I think I figured out stats...
    3D6 Str
    1D6 Dex
    3D6 End
    Claw and Teeth attacks (1d6 damage)



    As for when, I'm open to any making of characters this week or next during the morning or early afternoon, and this Thursday all day. Otherwise we'll have to wait until a week from next weekend. Sorry, but I work nights.
    avatar
    Rising_Phoenix

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Age : 26

    Character Page
    Character Name:
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Rising_Phoenix on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:15 am

    And I have my exams at night... Lulz.
    Cthulhuvong
    Cthulhuvong
    Admin

    Posts : 112
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 33

    Character Page
    Character Name: Test Character 1
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Cthulhuvong on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:25 am

    That actually should work. If your exams and my work are both at night, we should be able to do stuff during the day.
    avatar
    Baskan

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-12-11

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Baskan on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:19 pm

    Thinking Ursa Dilettante... Razz
    avatar
    Rising_Phoenix

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Age : 26

    Character Page
    Character Name:
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Rising_Phoenix on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:54 pm

    Baskan wrote:Thinking Ursa Dilettante... Razz
    Dilettante party! If you were not a furry... cat
    avatar
    Baskan

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-12-11

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Baskan on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:34 pm

    Rising_Phoenix wrote:
    Baskan wrote:Thinking Ursa Dilettante... Razz
    Dilettante party! If you were not a furry... cat
    totally not a furry. Still thinking what branch of Dilettante I want to be though...HALP!11!1/1!
    avatar
    Rising_Phoenix

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Age : 26

    Character Page
    Character Name:
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Rising_Phoenix on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:51 pm

    Baskan wrote:
    Rising_Phoenix wrote:
    Baskan wrote:Thinking Ursa Dilettante... Razz
    Dilettante party! If you were not a furry... cat
    totally not a furry. Still thinking what branch of Dilettante I want to be though...HALP!11!1/1!
    Yeah, you furrys always say you are not furrys...

    Also: Maybe dilettante proper?
    avatar
    Baskan

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-12-11

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Baskan on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:23 am

    Rising_Phoenix wrote:
    Baskan wrote:
    Rising_Phoenix wrote:
    Baskan wrote:Thinking Ursa Dilettante... Razz
    Dilettante party! If you were not a furry... cat
    totally not a furry. Still thinking what branch of Dilettante I want to be though...HALP!11!1/1!
    Yeah, you furrys always say you are not furrys...

    Also: Maybe dilettante proper?
    Hm, thinking Artisan, Philanthropist or Raconteur. . .
    avatar
    Rising_Phoenix

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Age : 26

    Character Page
    Character Name:
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Rising_Phoenix on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:59 pm

    Baskan wrote:Hm, thinking Artisan, Philanthropist or Raconteur. . .
    And what about 'nightlife dancer'? Furries would love to do that.
    avatar
    Baskan

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-12-11

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Baskan on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:41 pm

    Rising_Phoenix wrote:
    Baskan wrote:Hm, thinking Artisan, Philanthropist or Raconteur. . .
    And what about 'nightlife dancer'? Furries would love to do that.
    Ursa Artisan. study
    avatar
    Rising_Phoenix

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Age : 26

    Character Page
    Character Name:
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Rising_Phoenix on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:24 pm

    Baskan wrote:Ursa Artisan. study
    Hmph... Still a furry.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:50 pm