Wayward Empires

Make-your-own-nation-sim....IN SPAAAAACE!


    Character Ideas

    Share

    Baskan

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-12-11

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Baskan on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:37 pm

    Rising_Phoenix wrote:
    Baskan wrote:Ursa Artisan. study
    Hmph... Still a furry.
    AM NOT!

    Rising_Phoenix

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Age : 25

    Character Page
    Character Name:
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Rising_Phoenix on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:43 pm

    Baskan wrote:
    Rising_Phoenix wrote:
    Baskan wrote:Ursa Artisan. study
    Hmph... Still a furry.
    AM NOT!
    Prove it!

    Baskan

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-12-11

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Baskan on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:52 pm

    Rising_Phoenix wrote:
    Baskan wrote:
    Rising_Phoenix wrote:
    Baskan wrote:Ursa Artisan. study
    Hmph... Still a furry.
    AM NOT!
    Prove it!

    You can hack my computer to see clearly I don't have any furry porn!

    Rising_Phoenix

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Age : 25

    Character Page
    Character Name:
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Rising_Phoenix on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:01 am

    Baskan wrote:You can hack my computer to see clearly I don't have any furry porn!
    Okay. Let me see, a little routing here, some reconfigurations there, and...

    OH MY FREAKIN'-- MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!!

    Baskan

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-12-11

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Baskan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:09 am

    Rising_Phoenix wrote:
    Baskan wrote:You can hack my computer to see clearly I don't have any furry porn!
    Okay. Let me see, a little routing here, some reconfigurations there, and...

    OH MY FREAKIN'-- MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!!
    I didn't say there wouldn't be any BDSM. :sexface:
    avatar
    Cthulhuvong
    Admin

    Posts : 112
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 32

    Character Page
    Character Name: Test Character 1
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Cthulhuvong on Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:20 am

    Children....do I need to separate you?


    Anyway, I will be able to make characters.....Sunday (yes, Christmas day). The next day after that is....next Thursday.

    Rising_Phoenix

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Age : 25

    Character Page
    Character Name:
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Rising_Phoenix on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:33 am

    Baskan wrote:
    Rising_Phoenix wrote:
    Baskan wrote:You can hack my computer to see clearly I don't have any furry porn!
    Okay. Let me see, a little routing here, some reconfigurations there, and...

    OH MY FREAKIN'-- MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!!
    I didn't say there wouldn't be any BDSM. :sexface:
    Dude are you freakin' kidding me?

    THAT PORNOGRAPHIC GALERY WAS FULL OF FURRYSM. Dang it man, I knew you were a furry but... Ugh... Specially those images... With dogs and stuff.... Eww...

    Baskan

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-12-11

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Baskan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:42 pm

    Rising_Phoenix wrote:
    Baskan wrote:
    Rising_Phoenix wrote:
    Baskan wrote:You can hack my computer to see clearly I don't have any furry porn!
    Okay. Let me see, a little routing here, some reconfigurations there, and...

    OH MY FREAKIN'-- MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!!
    I didn't say there wouldn't be any BDSM. :sexface:
    Dude are you freakin' kidding me?

    THAT PORNOGRAPHIC GALERY WAS FULL OF FURRYSM. Dang it man, I knew you were a furry but... Ugh... Specially those images... With dogs and stuff.... Eww...
    I don't consider bestiality part of the furrysm cult. Razz

    Rising_Phoenix

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Age : 25

    Character Page
    Character Name:
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Rising_Phoenix on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:57 pm

    Baskan wrote:I don't consider bestiality part of the furrysm cult. Razz
    Well, when I said "those images... With dogs and stuff", I meant: "those images... With dogs and people in mascot suits"

    Baskan

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-12-11

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Baskan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:57 pm

    Rising_Phoenix wrote:
    Baskan wrote:I don't consider bestiality part of the furrysm cult. Razz
    Well, when I said "those images... With dogs and stuff", I meant: "those images... With dogs and people in mascot suits"
    Liar liar pants on fire! jocolor

    Rising_Phoenix

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Age : 25

    Character Page
    Character Name:
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Rising_Phoenix on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:03 pm

    Baskan wrote:
    Rising_Phoenix wrote:
    Baskan wrote:I don't consider bestiality part of the furrysm cult. Razz
    Well, when I said "those images... With dogs and stuff", I meant: "those images... With dogs and people in mascot suits"
    Liar liar pants on fire! jocolor
    Y U jelly imma not-a furry. afro

    TerranSteel

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2011-07-23

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by TerranSteel on Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:03 am

    Rising_Phoenix wrote:
    Baskan wrote:You can hack my computer to see clearly I don't have any furry porn!
    Okay. Let me see, a little routing here, some reconfigurations there, and...

    OH MY FREAKIN'-- MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!!

    I lol'd at this.

    Rising_Phoenix

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Age : 25

    Character Page
    Character Name:
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Rising_Phoenix on Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:57 am

    TerranSteel wrote:
    Rising_Phoenix wrote:
    Baskan wrote:You can hack my computer to see clearly I don't have any furry porn!
    Okay. Let me see, a little routing here, some reconfigurations there, and...

    OH MY FREAKIN'-- MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!!

    I lol'd at this.
    Yeah, it was rally fun...

    You think it is funny? I am still recovering after looking at that FURRY gallery...

    Baskan

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-12-11

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Baskan on Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:21 pm

    Rising_Phoenix wrote:
    TerranSteel wrote:
    Rising_Phoenix wrote:
    Baskan wrote:You can hack my computer to see clearly I don't have any furry porn!
    Okay. Let me see, a little routing here, some reconfigurations there, and...

    OH MY FREAKIN'-- MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!!

    I lol'd at this.
    Yeah, it was rally fun...

    You think it is funny? I am still recovering after looking at that FURRY gallery...


    Rising_Phoenix

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Age : 25

    Character Page
    Character Name:
    Race:
    Age:

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Rising_Phoenix on Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:58 pm


    Sponsored content

    Re: Character Ideas

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:25 pm